1. The postmark date is considered the return date for all ILL books.
2. Media Mail with USPS is probably the most affordable return mail option.
3. We strongly recommend that you insure your packages. If you return books and they are lost in the mail you will be responsible for the replacement costs. You may mail the books back with whatever Postal service you prefer (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.). Priority Mail with USPS is automatically insured up to $100. Media Mail with USPS (potentially the most affordable option) is not insured, you will have to add insurance. Visit the USPS website for more information on this.
4. We recommend that if you are returning a large number of books that you return them in multiple boxes of around 10 books in order to reduce the likelihood of them getting lost or damaged in the mail.
5. Please acquire a tracking number for your package so that you can follow it until it arrives at the SEBTS Library.
6. Return address:
Library at SEBTS
114 N. Wingate St.
Wake Forest, NC 27587
7. For further assistance, please contact the ILL Assistant at email@example.com.