May our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace.
- Psalm 144:12
This guide is designed as a point of reference for students in the "Ministry to Women" track. Some of the material presented here is what students will interact with in their classes. Other resources are suggestions for personal or further studies related to the field. This is not an exhaustive representation of our library's collection in the area of Women's ministry, but a sample of the available resources.
Tabs and their Content:
- Theological Foundations and Christian History: Most common textbooks for Christian Theology, Church History and Baptist History.
- Biblical Studies and Bible Exposition: Textbooks on OT and NT Introductions and Surveys, as well as on Biblical Exposition.
- God's Call and Purpose: Resources on God's call and purpose for womanhood, Women in Ministry, Introductions about Ministry to Women and History of Women's Ministry.
- Areas of Ministry: Suggested resources for areas of ministry such as Ministry to Teen Girls, Women counseling Women, Discipleship, Bible Study and more.
- Influential Women and their Ministries: Inspirational resources about women that followed God's call without compromises.
- Biblical Womanhood: Books about biblical womanhood as well resources on complementarian and egalitarian views of womanhood.
- Political Philosophies and Womanhood: Resources on theories impacting our idea of womanhood, in the categories of Feminism, Gender and the "Me-too"-Movement.
- Journals: A selection of Journal titles that publish, among other topics, articles related to Ministry to Women.