GO Search allows you to limit your results. These limiters will be useful if you are looking for particular types of items or a particular database.
- These limiters will filter your results for special types of content.
- Full-text will provide only those items that in are PDF and e-book formats.
- Available in Library Collection Some content in GO Search is pulled from other databases that we do not subscribe to (e.g. JSTOR). This will limit your results to the Alcott Catalog and other databases that we subscribe to full-text content.
- Peer Reviewed will limit your results to peer reviewed, or scholarly, journal articles.
- These limiters will filter your results only to source types that you are interested in seeing in your results list.
- E.g. If you want only e-books you can just click the check box by e-books and those will be the only results in your results list.
- These limiters will filter your results to results pulled from particular databases.
- E.g. if you only want to see what is in ATLASerials Religion Collection. Click the check box by that databases and only ATLASerials Religion Collection will appear in your results list.