1. No ILL services for guest users, this service is only for students.
2. ILL is only for material that the Library at SEBTS does not already own or have access to in some form.
3. ILL requests for physical materials cannot be generated for distance students outside of the United States.
4. While the SEBTS library does not charge for ILL services, the lending library may charge. The patron is always contacted before we agree to pay anything.
5. Use Worldcat to request books. Use EBSCO databases (including GoSearch) to request journal articles.
6. Request 3-4 items every other day. This the maximum rate at which we will process requests.
7. The lending library controls checkout dates and renewals.
8. Renewals should be requested a week in advance of the due date, three days before the due date at a minimum. Contact LIBILL@sebts.edu to renew items.
9. Overdue ILL books are subject to fines by the lending library—if they charge.