The information below only relates to acquiring materials from other libraries.
If you need print materials from the SEBTS Library and you are a residential student, please visit the library to access the material.
If you are a distance student and need print materials we own, please visit the Items by Mail tab in our distance student guide.
When you find an item you would like to access through ILL, click the title of the item and then follow the instructions below:
1. Once you have your item selected you will need to click the E-mail button on the far right column. Once you do that a menu will appear.
2. Once this menu appears you will need to fill out the following information:
- E-mail from: Put your email (delete the email@example.com email; this is a generic, system generated email)
- E-mail to: Put LibILL@sebts.edu
- Subject: ILL Request
- Comments: Your Name, Student ID, mailing address, and anything else that might be helpful to process your request.
3. When the article/book arrives we will email it to you (in the case of a journal article) or email you to let you know that you can pick up the book at the circulation desk. If you are a distance student, we will email the article(s) to you or, if it is a book, we will mail it to you.
*Note: Without putting your email in the field our system will provide a generic email that we cannot reply to. If this generic email is present and you do not include your name, student ID, or mailing address, we have no way of knowing who the request came from*